adbright

Friday, September 4, 2015

three days running

three days running

fiction
edward w pritchard

Three days running I received the same text message via my trac-phone and after due consideration weighing all the possibilities and potentialities I have deduced I have sent the message to myself; yet I have no conscious or logical proof that only I sent the important message to me myself, yet there can be no other explanation for who, why and how was sent the message received now and here by me and although the information received is of supreme importance to me the mystery of how and why I sent myself a life changing message has preempted the news conveyed.

Going about a routine we often ignore what is important to ourselves choosing to immerse ourselves in detail and diversion.

You might guess the message was " we have no real self " but what does it mean and why can't I remember sending it via text over my trac phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment