adbright

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Strange Case of Dr. Melvin part 4

The Strange Case of Dr. Melvin part 4

fiction edward w pritchard
[one d again in edward]

Bryan
Here are the sample magazine headlines you requested as a prerequisite for sending out the queries on The Strange Case of Dr. Melvin-spec writing for edward w pritchard. I also took the liberty to start the sample Television script should anything come commercially of the story.

Typicial Teenage woman's magazine
target age-14-21
average income- 47M, family 221M

a. I am not a bitch, I just want to protect what's mine.- Kasie
b. You can compete against his laptop-Kasie
c. 24 Sexual Moves a girl can do that his laptop never dreamed of-Kasie
d She's the bad one- I was here first-Milly
e Why I feel like I feel about men, forbidden, strange thoughts and feelings-Milly
f Can rivals be friends after him- both

Young upward and single
a He's only one man and probably not worth a missed night's sleep-Kasie
b. His income is only what? Oh heck- he's just a poor student-Kasie
c. Can I keep the furniture-Kasie
d Another man, another power surge-Milly
e. Men, why do they need to know us, should you just delete? Milly
f It's better alone- I don't need him-Milly

30 plus
average income-62M
a. I forget, which one was he again-Both
b Your retirement - protect your assets-Kasie
c keep the pounds off in the first place-kasie
d. Forbidden entanglements- laptop cougar-milly


Freshman's Delema
" Two women or two friends"
written by
edward w pritchard
ghost written tba

scene

a-1
b-6
c-12
running time 16 minutes [ of 30 ] 13:45 commericals

representation
JHO-agent
Kent, Ohio

Act One
scene 1

Kent State School of Business
Melvin is sitting across from Kasie and holding Milly [a laptop computer] on his lap with the cover closed and the power off.

Melvin
we work together. Of course she interests me I created her, I am the programmer, I picked the parts to build her from ...

Kasie
You don't know what its like to compete against a machine.

close shot of Him
Melvin-passionately
Don't call her that. She's more than a machine

end opening trailer

Barbara
Thanks for the flowers for Sheila. She loved them.
Please send to usual inquiry group. Send writer thank-you letter with standard contract however, take us an additional 5% of commissions on top of standard package.

end

No comments:

Post a Comment