adbright

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear Dad:

Dear Dad:

fiction
edward w pritchard

Dear Dad:

Her name is Linda and I have been seeing her for about 4 months. I didn't try to not tell the family about her, I was going to tell you the next time you and I got together.

The investment I made is in a kind of camera film that after you take a picture of someone it ages as they do. For example, suppose you take a picture of your niece who is 8 years old and then don't see her again for 15 years. The picture will continue to age as the niece does. At least she will age in the picture based on a composite of how someone who looked like her when she was 8 would age. I know that's sounds a little hokey but I think there will be a lot military applications to the technology. Anyway I bought 5,000 shares at 37 cents with the money grandma left me. Life's a gamble'

I miss you too
Love Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment