adbright

Thursday, June 10, 2010

paint ball tragedy/oil spill part 5

paint ball tragedy/oil spill part 5

fiction
edward w pritchard

I forget why I am walking sometimes. It's to see my two sons but after that I don't know why to go on.

We really messed up the environment. Even the financial community is having a hard time putting a positive spin on this. Things are shrinking quickly.

The oil storms causing multi-colored stones of oil to fall continue. They seem a little lighter. More like getting hit by a racquetball than a baseball. No longer lethal but there are more of them and they come more often. Apparently the entire planet is having them? That seems strange in a biblical way.

The landscape is no longer green anywhere. The colors of things are startling. It does look like hell I suppose. I am too tired today to speculate. Also I am very thirsty again and I have no water. Only luck will bring me some because none is available except by dishonesty.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment