adbright

Saturday, April 16, 2011

buy a car for a quarter-tomorrow's news today

buy a car for a quarter-tomorrow's news today

fiction
edward w pritchard

A man tried to sell me his car for a quarter. It wasn't new but even if it was I wasn't interested. Who can afford gas at forty old US dollars a quart.

I am very lucky. Somehow I am surviving during the American hyperinflation here in 2015. The advertiser on my blog for the stories I write that no one ever reads gave me the option of being paid the eleven old US dollars they owed me in Swiss Francs and I took it a few years ago. Now eleven dollars old US isn't worth one- hundred millionth of a dollar. Ah, but one quarter Swiss francs will buy a decent but not new car here in America. I am doing OK here in 2015. It's a good thing to make wise business decisions and investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment