adbright

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sub Atomic particles are not benevolent to humans anymore

Sub Atomic particles are not benevolent to humans anymore

this is the six hundredth post, light a candle for all to see

fiction
edward w pritchard

Sub Atomic particles are not benevolent to humans anymore. Who would have thought it could happen. Natural Laws which seemed dependable and which we thought we could always ignore as we scurried forth about our earthbound activities began to change last lunar month.

A lunar day takes a month you know. I noticed  a few weeks ago, earth weeks; weeks and minutes are a convention on earth you know; I noticed a few earth weeks ago that the moon was rotating twice as fast as before. After that I began to notice that at a sub atomic level many elements were acting strangely, strangely at the miniature invisible subatomic level. First I told Dr. Reynolds of course, but I am not sure he was listening closely by then. The last fifteen minutes of our session he is always frantic to get his notes and charts done. He told me once otherwise he has to do paperwork at home. 

Since that first day I noticed the moon spinning faster I have been noting the changes in the invisible electronic sub atomic charges of several elements, such as Molybdenum and Boron.  I try not to worry about this but I feel I should let someone know. It seems important. The moon spinning twice as fast might affect the tides which might affect our moods. I am not sure what are the implications.

No comments:

Post a Comment