adbright

Thursday, April 28, 2011

my dance macabre-Armegeddon 2012, it's 2012 already part 9

my dance macabre--Armageddon 2012, it's 2012 already part 9

fiction
edward w pritchard

I have become delusion-ally convinced that a cataclysmic event will occur in the year 2012. It will be the time of the Armageddon and I have devised a two part strategy for myself to survive the period that will see the horror of the death of 999 of every one thousand humans.

Part one of my preparations is practical and economic and will allow me to successfully earn an honest living until the Armageddon of 2012 occurs. Despite my delusions each day prosaically I arise and market and sell dread disease insurance to citizens of Ohio and Michigan. Should their death occur in 2012 from any natural cause once they buy a policy from me, me acting as an agent of a large Illinois based Insurance Company, my customers and clients will be very lucky: for they through their beneficiary will collect much hard cash. That will take some of the sting out of one succumbing to death during the Armageddon of 2012.

The second phase of my two part plan to prepare for the catastrophe of the Armageddon of 2012 and the death of 999 of 1000 humans requires daily practice and sacrifice on my part. I am teaching myself to play a bell. Bells will be rung for the dead in 2012 and it will be a skill that is very much in demand in 2012. A bell is often rung at such times to comfort the survivors at the loss of their loved ones. Ringing Bells for the dead at times of widespread sorrows is a historical fact with a long precedence and I am preparing myself to be properly positioned when it happens again.

Grave digging will also be in demand if 999 of 1000 people die in 2012 but I would rather be a bell-ringer. I have been practicing my art. Listen, the twinkling of the solitary bell I play comes to you on the night wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment