adbright

Sunday, July 3, 2011

blue blooded friend, Jack the ripper's last victim; Mary Jane Kelly

blue blooded friend, Jack the ripper's last victim; Mary Jane Kelly

fiction
edward w pritchard

Author note-Did Jack the Ripper know his final victim, of five, who he brutally ripped, stabbed and strung her about? Mary Jane Kelly was the only ripper victim killed inside. Author surmises yes Jack did know Mary Jane Kelly. Jack the Ripper speaks why he killed her:


When I looked into it, I came to realize that Mary Jane Kelly was just feeling superior to me. I didn't realize why at first, for I still felt the same way about her. Upon reflection I found Mary to be made up of layer upon layer of blue crumbly sheets of metallic marbling. She wasn't at all like I had come to know her as. When I took action and took Mary Jane apart there was no heart inside of her only stratified dried out hollow tubes of purport masquerading as flesh and blood. A mess I know; but not a blue blood. Still, contagious for a hollow dross sleeps in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment