adbright

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recycling-repost

Recycling- repost
author liked this and posted it again

fiction
edward w pritchard

Here in Louisville, Ohio  we are very environmentally conscious. That's why I am taking my brother Few to be recycled. It's not the money.

Few died last night.

Green movement or not I will not pay the transport fee. In it's obsession with taxation my township has imposed a transport fee on bringing bodies in for recycling. At the recycling center, right next to the canister for broken glass and old papers is a chemical reducer to return a body to it's original elements.

I just put my brother Few in the backseat of the car and we are just pulling into the recycle facility. All of the containers are green except the chemical reducer which is a very soft shade of blue. Like moonlight after a storm at sea.

I think i will hire the minister on duty over there in the trailer to perform a brief service. Few was my Brother after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment