adbright

Friday, July 1, 2011

Come Jack, poor Jack, part 12

Come Jack, poor Jack, part 12

fiction
edward w pritchard

Jack the Ripper- Most of my five victims were extroverts [anachronism]

Author- What?

Jack the Ripper- I listened to that "Eleanor Rigby" it's a sad song but lonely people bring on a lot of their own problems. They should get out more, socialize

Author- Maybe some are afraid of the night

Jack- touche

author- I know I can be a little difficult to be around

Jack- Who you, lost in thought, preoccupied, needing large periods of time alone, No! But I like the fact that you are kind to children

Author - Were you

Jack- Yes, I often gave coins to the destitute children in White Chapel. I use to worry over their fate. 

Author-Did you visit the graves of your victims to reenact, or keep souvenirs

Jack the Ripper- I think that profiling by modern detectives is a pile of crap. Back fit explanations by some one trying to look intelligent and see the future and make a good living guessing.  According to the pro-filers all us serial killers set fires, we all had a bad childhood. No, I didn't visit the graves, why would I want to do that. My crimes were sexual in nature. I did not want to attract undue attention. I was careful, I planned, I relied on luck but if my luck failed I expected to face severe consequences.

Author- What do you mean

Jack- Don't get arrested in London in 1888 if you have made the police look foolish

Author- I am impressed with the London police. There showed a lot of restraint by not arresting someone based on flimsy evidence

Jack the Ripper- Yes, true, and they let the real killer go

Author -Reiterate

Jack- Not yet, you have not figured out who I was, I don't want to spoil your sport. Try this:  concentrate on the first and last murders

Author- so there were only five murders

Jack- I really can't remember
end part 12

No comments:

Post a Comment