adbright

Friday, July 1, 2011

Come Jack, Poor Jack, part 14

Come Jack, Poor Jack, part 14

fiction
edward w pritchard

Jack the ripper-What do we have to do to get some readers around here. Everyone must be watching reality shows on American television. Wait I know, six women on an American reality show are transported back to White Chapel, she must avoid a maniacal killer, only one gets out alive, but if she does she gets a new house in Hollywood Hills, and choice of a handsome mate and 1.4 beautiful children.

Author- Don't go on. Readers are fickle

Jack- fickle, they aren't here, try something spectacular, you are interviewing the most famous criminal in History. I expect you to get the word out about me. Contact the Ripperologists in England. Make up something unbelievable. Say I was King Albert back from the dead.

Author- It will be the Fourth of July soon. Readers are on holiday

Jack- now this is sad, I need an audience
end part 14- see more below

Jack the Ripper- [ a few minutes later] Mr. Pritchard, excuse my anger; I know you are trying. Will you try something for me?It will help I think

Author- what?

Jack- you like the Liverpool group, the Beatles, why not watch " Across the Universe" it's a knock off of the Beatles, but enjoyable and entertaining, watch and get some ideas on how to get out a political message and still be interesting. It might help us get some readers.

Author- OK
end part 14

No comments:

Post a Comment