adbright

Monday, September 5, 2011

Lotte Lenya gives advice

Lotte Lenya gives advice

fiction
edward w pritchard

writer is talking to himself I am afraid, apologies to any readers following this:
see Marianne Faithful part 2

Author,
don't you waste a friend by turning them into a lover. As for a Muse, they aren't real. You wrote about the Platonic forms. I thought you were understanding.

Now as for this Marianne F. the singer. I prefer her "Sad Lisa". You know it's just a cover of a Cat Stevens song. Why is it that all these women your age tend to be sad? Especially if they are intelligent. That's what you need to think about and digest next.

Excuse me for being jealous here but don't ever compare anyone's "Pirate Jenny" rendition  to mine. I won't stand for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment