adbright

Monday, September 5, 2011

shopping on black Friday/ reposted

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

shopping on Black Friday

Today my relatives at our labor Day party were talking of shopping after Thanksgiving soon. Shopping on black Friday is a repeat post from last year.

fiction
edward w pritchard

Shopping on black Friday the last few years has provided the cohesion that gets me through the holiday season. Like many others I dearly missed my lost best friend over the holidays. The crowds at the malls, the long lines at midnight at Wal Mart, and just missing the door buster deal of the year; cheer me and lift my tired spirit.

Of course nothing can replace the loss of my friend, my gold credit card that the bank revoked a few years ago. To survive I try to compensate by making the best of life as it is now. We must be realistic. Finding misplaced cash for my shopping spree and coping with the loss of my gold credit card best I can, I sally forth dutifully and optimistically to meet the new year.

Posted by edward pritchard at 11:21 AM Labels: black friday

No comments:

Post a Comment