adbright

Monday, September 5, 2011

rioting can be plain hard work

rioting can be plain hard work

fiction
edward w pritchard

Rioting can be plain hard work. While everyone else is out tonight working I am stuck at home. I have pulled a muscle in my upper back. I was carrying a box out of Krestley's Electronic's and I have hurt my back.

Mom is treating me better. She was on me for so long to find a job, do some kind of work. I went the first night with Pojay and my cousin Sampson. I got two hundred for my share of the things we got. Four nights in a row I did real well, then this back injury.

It's nice to be working again. Jobs are hard to find here in St Louis. I am anxious to get back to work before the rioting is over; but honestly I didn't realize that rioting can be just plain hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment