adbright

Friday, February 14, 2014

The Goddess with one million faces is my Valentine

The Goddess with one million faces is my Valentine

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


Where I originally come from there is a Goddess with one million faces who bewitched me.

An enchanting face has one million components. One million components has an infinite number of combinations. An infinite number of combinations has one ultimate manifestation of consummate beauty. Consummate beauty glows blushed, percolated from darkness like a vanishing sound on a still wind in a black night.

Blow wind. Guide me back to the sound of my ultimate beauty. Let me see the chosen face once.

Once, once we stayed together in the cliff dwellings. In a soft stone wall we carved one room to habit.

From room to room I wander searching . Centuries pass.

Where is the Goddess with one million faces who bewitched me?   Subtle and exquisite is her seeping beauty. Directional winds bid me gaze upon her; into her net I seek frozen passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment