adbright

Friday, July 11, 2014

the devil and ed pritchard, aspiring author

the devil and ed pritchard, aspiring author

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


author- I am sure the lack of readers of this blog is temporary. It's just the Summer loll, caused by July vacations and pic-nics and things like that.

the devil- [kindly] well I would think people in America will be too tapped out now from the high prices for gas to travel and take vacations. Don't confuse cause and effect.

author- I was thinking maybe you could help me get some readers for my blog in return for  a trade of my immortal soul

the devil- you mean get real people to read what you write?

author- yes

the devil- I can only do so much, I am not sure if even I could get people to do some things, I hate to over promise and not be able to deliver

author- well thanks anyway for stopping by
the devil- I needed a break, the world seems to be especially chaotic lately. What a mess. You think you have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment