adbright

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Africa reaches out to America

Africa reaches out to America

fiction
edward w pritchard

I took an attitude test for a job once that since I wanted to meet and know famous people I was hired as having an ideal attitude for a salesman career. Alas not quite.

But if I could meet a famous person it would be the Pope or Dali Lama to ask "what should I do when I want to annihilate these Nigerians" who robo call me from Africa on my broken trac phone which doesn't show the phone number calling me or their caller ID.

I am sure they are just trying to make an unethical living trying to rip off rich Americans- ha ha
Why should I refuse to be understanding of their unfortunate circumstances there at the university in Nigeria calling me with an urgent messages for nefarious purposes.

Next time I will try be a more compassionate backsliding christian and liberal.













No comments:

Post a Comment