adbright

Monday, April 15, 2019

His face will not be revealed

His face will not be revealed 

fiction
edward w pritchard

When I visited Notre Dame in Paris a gigantic tarp covered the front of the building. The famous church building was being cleaned and repaired on the one and only day I would ever see and observe the sacred structure. Still I hear the bells from Notre Dame Paris 4,000 miles away daily at noon through an open window in my room. I hear the bells from St. Francis Catholic Church in Manchester, Ohio  five mile south of my Home which is an important part of the Catholic church's worldwide network of Churches.

Although he who's name will not be revealed to us is silent tomorrow his voice will be audible summoning the faithful through the Catholic churches of the World at noon each day as the bells toll faithfully uninterrupted by the sons of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment