adbright

Friday, May 20, 2011

being dead is different

being dead is different

fiction
edward w pritchard

Being dead is different than I thought but it's still not easy and it's still not comfortable or familiar. Meaning as we begin our journey after we die there remains the familiar element of uncertainty that we do not know where we are going or why.

There is no sensation of pain, at least not for me, and mostly that's how my life was ; so that's normal. But the psychological component of death is similar to life for me at least. Difficulty, boredom and purposeless.

I have been trying to reform since I died. I am journeying to the destination and I move on purposely. Sometimes as I sojourn the movement of matter around me can be heard and it is a distantly remembered voice of a dear friend. Still even that although comforting seems temporary as I journey alone with nothing to do and no one to help.


Being dead is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment