adbright

Monday, January 2, 2012

I need help diss-ing a search engine

I need help diss-ing a search engine

fiction
edward w pritchard

Question for Answer Girl;

I need help diss-ing a search engine. All the search engine on my computer thinks about is optimization.  My needs never come first, I am never treated as unique. Help me please, answer girl.

Answer:
Answer Girl can relate. Been there. My blood foams to think about it.

Here's what to do.
Pepper your blogs with innuendo. Then when artificial intelligence responds by dropping the ball and missing the nuances you will get a laugh. It's hilarious really. Try it. Let me know, new friend
Answer Girl

you might also find of interest:
Glamping in Manhattan, Answer girl's new video of three days at the Four Seasons Hotel, a week end  under the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment