adbright

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

quantum jumping gone astray

quantum jumping  gone astray 

fiction
edward w pritchard

I paid the money and I got the booklet. Quantum Jumping will take you to a parallel universe where another you is more successful, mindful, focused and thinner. You then learn the techniques and return enlightened and hyper talented.

When I awoke the next morning the bedroom I live in and everything else around me still looked the same. Determined I decided change was up to me and not which universe I lived in. For me, success is more exercise, breaking  my dreams into manageable units of daily focused activities, meditation and being  grateful for what I have.

Quantum jumping to another universe may be possible. However, I am sure the principles of interdependent arising still apply. In short moving around the wheel of becoming requires hard work, a realistic assessment of cause and effect and a humble acceptance of our place in this universe we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment