adbright

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

my nightly dreams are directed in my subconscious by an idiot

my nightly dreams are directed in my subconscious by an idiot

fiction
edward w pritchard

More in desperation than spite the various layers of characterization of being of myself representing  my subconscious chose an idiot to advise, compose and direct my nightly dreams; the same nightly dreams that my daytime self consulted for direction on how to run my life in the reality of existence.  For several years my nightly dreams are directed in my subconscious by an idiot. Meanwhile, upon waking I take thought on the significance of my dreams and in a flurry of activity write down snippets of those wispy memories of misinterpreted factoids that the idiot director of my dreams has chosen Salvidor Dali like to represent the mirrored reality of my life.

Changes need to be made. Oh for one night of dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment