adbright

Monday, August 13, 2012

Celebrities are dieing right and left

Celebrities are dieing right and left

fiction
edward w pritchard

Between sessions Psychological log
August 1, 2012 to Setember 1, 2012

Doctor Osterman;

The situation is becoming critical. Celebrities are dieing right and left. Today Hellen Gurley Brown, author of Sex and the Single Girl passed away. She lived a long life. As I have said before there are not enough new celebrities emerging to fill the gap created when Celebrities like Hellen Gurley Brown  pass on.

I am not just a nostalgic reactionary in this observation. I have developed a ratio of the number of celebrities to the population of the United States. According to my figures and charts the descent in the ratio of celebrities is beginning to dip at an alarming rate. I have documentation if you would care to see it. I also have developed several management tools to give a better understanding of data I am documenting.

Why is the shocking drop in the number of celebrities occurring? Total population growth  and immigration is a factor of course. Mainly however, I blame the Internet. So many well known people, but so few true celebrities.

I developed my ratio originally in 2000 when Hedy Lamarr passed away. I enjoyed very much her in "Ecstasy" especially the swimming scene. They don't make Celebrities like Hedy anymore . Besides her beauty and savoir faire she also was an inventor; she helped invent and patent  technology that later was used to develop the blue tooth technology. What a woman.

The ratio of celebrities to the total population is plunging at a remarkable rate. I am quite concerned by the recent trends.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment