adbright

Friday, August 3, 2012

Cleveland Indians baseball 2012:Dad earned a good living here in Cleveland, but now we must move to Boston

Cleveland Indians baseball; Dad earned a good living here in Cleveland, but now we must move to Boston

fiction
edward w pritchard

Dad earned a good living here in Cleveland, but now we must move to Boston. My Dad's  throws a baseball really hard, 99 miles an hour. Every night almost, when things are going well, he tries to get saves. Dad throws about twenty pitches hopefully, in the ninth inning and gets another save. Not a win, Like a regular pitcher, but Mom is happy and Dad makes a lot of money.

Now he has been traded to Boston. I don't want to go. We have been in Cleveland five years and all my friends are here. I grew up here, from age nine to fourteen. Now we have to move again. I'll miss the Beachwood mall by our house, I have to change piano teachers and I'll miss Paul, he's sort of my boyfriend. Paul says  we can stay in touch by texting.

Mom says the move is for the good. She says the Cleveland Indians look to be washed up for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment