adbright

Monday, August 6, 2012

Convoluted ramblings; Shelly Fabres, Barbara bouchet and gidget

Convoluted ramblings; Shelley Fabres, Barbara Bouchet and Gidget

fiction
edward w pritchard

Everything is so connected. Whatever flows from my convoluted mind seems to upset someone and now I have upset my crush Shelley Fabres.

Below are the two original posts I wrote to her. She didn't take offense to them.

What upset Shelley Fabres was my reference to Gidget. Unawares I mentioned Gidget in my attempt to bring peace to Syria, now at war, by using the fictional character of Gidget in one of my stories. I had noble intentions, world peace.

Unknown to me, Shelley Fabres takes offense to Gidget, not because of the James Darrin/Gidget connection in the Gidget beach movie starring Sandra Dee but with a connection through the Gidget concept and the voluptuous Barbara Bouchet, former Playmate, former Miss Moneypenny in Bond, and former go go girl dancing on tables in a bikini.

 Barbara Bouchet later a playboy playmate was originally discovered when she won a Gidget beauty contest.  That same year of 1959 Barbara Bouchet met and dated  James Darren,  [real name James Ercolani].

Shelley Fabres seems jealous of Barbara Bouchet and any reference to Gidget which reminds Shelley of Barbara is taboo. Shelley of course was involved once in a teenage triangle with James Darren.

Speaking of Taboo perhaps Barbara Bouchet was in other magazines besides Playboy. Perhaps some research is called for in my noble attempt to bring an end to the war in Syria and bring about world peace through my writing. As a former beauty contestant Barbara Bouchet must surely have called for world peace herself.
end

shelley fabares that's a strange hair do
shelley fabares that's a strange hair do

fiction
edward w pritchard

part 1

Shelley Fabares that's a strange hair do, pink, yellow, red, all at once. I liked it better the old way. Like before. When you were singing on TV and the radio.

I know you don't know me but I remember you. Why did you have to change your hair Shelley?

No comments:

Post a Comment