adbright

Sunday, September 15, 2013

the devil is a bit vain

the devil is a bit vain

see Suburban cowboy alone on Saturday night, previous post

fiction
edward w Pritchard

the devil- I liked the characterization of me as an Amish guy in the previous story

writer- I didn't mention the old tale about the Devil's carriage's shadow crossing your person being bad luck to the bystander in the story either

the devil- just one criticism

writer- now what

devil- most writers characterize me as very tall in their stories, you failed to mention it

writer- you are barely taller than myself

devil- I am much above average, not everyone can be an NBA player, you might next time mention I am tall and stately

writer- anything else

devil- well I see what Jack the Ripper meant when he says you don't have many readers

writer- [ a little upset] I think I am ready for our poker game now.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment