adbright

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I discourage me receiving christmas gifts these days

I discourage me receiving Christmas gifts these days

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

I discourage me receiving Christmas gifts these days. Rather than receive a gift I prefer to buy a used book for someone special to me. It gives me something to do to shop around for books costing less than two dollars and it's rewarding when I find something that I think matches the interests of someone special to me. Whether I receive presents or not really is Ok to me either way.

I don't buy myself gifts for Christmas. When you think about it it's an odd custom. I used to do that sometimes, buy something for myself at Christmas but, don't anymore. If I was buying something it would be nice to get "Champagne and Reefer" by Muddy Waters. Of course, I don't buy myself presents anymore even when it's dark and lonely here in Ohio at Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment