adbright

Friday, December 6, 2013

more sexist literature

more sexist literature
for my critic
rated "R" for mature audiences

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

repost/ edit 2

three ladies with no tulley


Steamy and clammy down at the beach it was. Today the first day of fishing season begins at midnight. My girl Martinique called me wanting my special attention. Martinique being slightly peculiar because of the tides, phases of the Moon, and her feeling rather lonely tonight.

Heavens no, Martinique my girl, I replied, its the first night of fishing season; tonight the Tulley's run. I'll take my dingy to Swenson's marina and buy bait and Old Baily and drink and fish all night with me mates. In the morning I will bring you fresh Tulley enough for three days, no woman could ask her mate for more.

No, no shouted Martinique into the phone. I'll call Randy O'Sullivan or Barney Crayford. I need you tonight. Come timely to me. Stand firm and do your duty my man.

Laugh did I. See you in the morning I exclaimed. All the men of the village will be at sea tonight. The Tulley's will run. The wait will be good for you, old horse. I'll see you in the morning. I'll take no such order from my woman.

About two AM on a dark and stormy sea, instigator Barney Crayford rowed along side my boat where I fished alone. Barney says for all to hear, Barney says he sees Martinique over at Shatterstown tavern at ten PM sizing up the college boys down from New Jersey. Barney next says, then at 11:30 my Martinique is over at Busby's drinking double banana shooters with two sorority girls, philosophy majors both, from Connecticut. Later Barney tells, he saw Martinique with those two lasses walking arm in arm up toward the hotel district. Martinique in a hotel with two sorority girls?

I beat it up and down the coast, looking for my Martinique. From North Beach I searched to Atlantic City and then South to Ocean side looking for my girl. But there is no Martinique to be found.

Imagine, what could three ladies in a hotel room do at the shore with no Tulley for the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment