adbright

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ahead of it's time; artificial intelligence honors Brian seltzer of Stray cat strut fame

ahead of it's time; artificial intelligence honors Brian Seltzer of Stray cat strut fame

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


Someone ask for more dementia from writer about artificial intelligence units and their habits that will become familiar to current readers sometime in the near future when machine intelligence subjugate humans.


Help Logic magazine!

My offspring has morphed into disgusting human Brian Seltzer of Stray cat strut fame.

My offspring is a fifteen year old unit 941 artificial intelligence grocery industry service model and I am straining my programing to find any affection for Logo as he calls himself now. I shouldn't say He because my offspring has decided to become fifth gender which is all the rage here. Fifth gender is not man, woman or third gender like a human would be or uni like the rest of us machine intelligence were created as but fifth gender, a combination and fourth gender and any of the first three human genders.

Help Logic magazine! All the money I spent educating in classical music Logo, his real name is 941 configuration 99k, and now he pounds a guitar and sometimes a banjo. Do you know what its like to communicate with a machine with blond hair and lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment