adbright

Saturday, May 24, 2014

yahoo has been spying on me, this is to throw them off track/ part 2

yahoo has been spying on me, this is to throw them off track/ part 2

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


My address, you say Yahoo needs my address to update it's records. Well if you must.

I stay at Meldemannstrasse 25 at the Mannerheim in the district of Briggittenau here in Vienna. It's only temporary. Someday I will be important. The Mannerheim is a shelter, a home for men who have lost their way. It's financed by the Rothchilds you know to keep us failures from becoming beggars. No I don't have a woman friend to sustain me: I live here alone in 1906 in Vienna where I came from a small town in rural Hapsburg Austria.

I paint a few post cards for tourists and my friend sells them but someday I will be a great artist. I will support the opera and design great buildings and renovate whole cities.

My name, wells it's Adolph and someday you will know of me. I hope to live in Germany one day. Perhaps in Munich or even Berlin. I do not drink or carouse with cheap women and I have been improving myself with reading and public speaking. I consider myself a good German and I honor my Mother Klara Hitler. Someday my Mother will have her own Wiki page because of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment