adbright

Friday, May 30, 2014

Hinduism goes into Space/ draft 2

space lamentation number 4c/draft 1

Hinduism goes into Space

fiction
edward w Pritchard


The ultimate second chance is the hope for rebirth. With new heart, new wisdom and new vision of the future we start over.

Where have we been before this? In our dreams we swirl tid bits of a thousand life times into a few seconds of lucidity.

What did your original face look like; before?

Here's what I wrote about rebirth, reincarnation and returning to the sanctuary of Earth:



Silent be my wagon bumping along rutted pioneerless trails

Becalmed am I, aship windless seas far from the cape of good hope

Friendless in perpetual night, blinded am I in astarless darkness

Loneliness accelerates alone, daily salt brings sudden death

Sadness times sorrow, the moon is my pillow, space dust my final resting place

Softly silent melancholy melody drifting from earth;  recollection rekindles rebirth

Spheres in motion produce trade winds and I begin to drift homeward.

No comments:

Post a Comment