adbright

Saturday, January 26, 2019

banks can be so Kafkaesque

banks can be so Kafkaesque

fiction
edward w pritchard

Once my banks sent me a calendar now it's Kafkaesque notices.

Duplicity is a sin. A overly complex set of business practise-s confronts me when I deal with the big bank but their representatives are smooth as butter if I can ever reach them through their unfriendly phone trees looped across several US states and time zones.

Corporations have no heart no soul and no conscience.

Stick to deposits and small checking accounts. I worked at a bank once and been banked with lately here in my old age. My, my how things can change.

Thank goodness for Community reinvestment act. It will keep the large banks honest in their dealings until they need another government bailout forgivable loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment