adbright

Thursday, January 31, 2019

second best seat in the house

second best seat in the house

fiction
edward w pritchard

I thought I had the best seat in the house this morning before sunrise  to watch the waning Moon slide past Planet Saturn in the southeast sky. It was a beautiful sight to behold. However as usual I realize God has one up-ed-me again.

As I was enjoying the cold early early morning Moon and Saturn bright and solitary in the cloudless southeast sky a jet plane flew across my field of vision South to North. Of course God's perspective of the  inspiring spectacle of the quarter Moon and Saturn would be closer from the jet plane; ephemeral as it was.

I suppose God sees and experience everything everywhere at once across all time zones and eras.
That's an infinite number of things and revelations to notice and experience at once.

Please people don't busy up God's day with asking for sunny weather for your this afternoons upcoming picnic even if you are a believing praying soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment