adbright

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pursued by traffic drones

pursued by traffic drones

fiction
edward w pritchard

How quickly ones perception of the world can change. My life went from very happy to in turmoil from one day to the next. Now in hiding from the traffic drones. Can't go to work, can't watch TV and can't frequent a public place.

I have an electronic device in my vehicle to warn when a drone is scanning the inside of my transport. I panicked because of my other offences and jumped out and miraculously evaded three red and white over head drones on foot. Of course the red and whites don't fire on unarmed fleeing suspects. Still it took me a long time to ditch them.

Every television contains a device to monitor for suspects like me. Holed up in Sherry's apartment I miss not watching.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment