adbright

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 8

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 8

fiction
edward w pritchard

My brother exasperates me. How can I sell gold, silver and diamonds in America  if I can't sell to Jewish Bankers. What does it matter what their religion is, I plead.

Han's tries to be rational. It's another blindspot. Zionism and the Jews.

Ok. I'll try to sell gold, silver and diamonds in America without dealing with Jewish bankers or other middlemen. How I don't know. This makes Hans happy. Han's says we each must serve the Party in our own way.

How can we get gold, silver and diamonds in Gemany for free? I ask Han's incredulously. He says it is all arranged. He can't tell me yet but it involves the Jews in Germany.

The American stock market has crashed a few years ago, in October of 1929. The rich there in America have a huge demand for hard assets. Gold, silver and diamonds. I am to take gold, silver and diamonds to America to sell there. Han's insists the party will acquire the hard assets of gold, silver and diamonds here in Germany well below cost, very soon.

Meanwhile I also must continue nightly to take important Americans to the clubs here in Berlin. it is becoming more difficult. Without Lotte who is now married I have lost my connections in the sex trade in Berlin. A woman of a certain sort can know a lot of things a man can't. Lotte was my passport to the depravity of Berlin. Also the Country is changing. I can feel change coming to Germay.
end part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment