adbright

Friday, December 9, 2011

String theory/vibrations are coming, my forebodings part 2

Friday, December 9, 2011

String theory/vibrations are coming, my forebodings part 2


fiction
edward w pritchard

part 1 again then part 2 below


It's time to get started. Startled from sleep, pursued by dreams.

Moan the usual lamentations and plan life's distractions from memory and suffering.

It feels distantly familiar as if I have done it before.

Something cosmic is about to happen and it involves vibrations, originating far off in space and manifesting itself malignantly here on earth at a subatomic level.

We humans will suffer greatly because of the vibrations.

Listen, listen, awaken, feel the vibrations;
the universe is moving again.

end

Posted by edward pritchard at 3:05 AM 0 comments Labels: string theory
 
part 2
 
Its becoming clearer. It can't be understood only distantly felt. Go there again. Feel the vibrations, that will help.
 
Music is related to the vibrations, it helps to hear music and it helps to listen to the birds. The talking and singing of the birds is related to the distant vibrations. The birds remember and they taught us to talk.
 
The distant vibrations are the source. Far away across the universe is the source. When we leave here we return to the source. Return as energy. To unite again. Return to the source.
 
What is it. Where is it.
Awakening from dreams it is leaving again. Submerging, out of consciousness. Wait, wait I want to understand.
 
Back to reality. Life again for now. It almost time, its almost morning, Its almost time for the birds to start to sing again. Listen the birds are starting to sing again.
end

More, related somehow to the vibrations that we feel more than hear, vibrations that are coming again, calling us to somewhere

Sunday, October 3, 2010


Journey with me

Journey with me
fiction

edward w pritchard

Journey with me back across the ages to when we lived in the Lake village. On the water, near the shore on platforms of elevated poles in a small community. One entrance to the abodes was disconnected at night for safety and guarded by one or two teenage boys, chosen on a rotating basis.

It was breezy on the lake and cozy. You were near your family and at night you watched the stars and tried to remember the movements of the moon and planets for they seemed significant. When you slept you slept deeply and secure and you had many dreams. Sometimes in the morning you would talk about your dreams. Around the fires, as the fish cooked and the bird eggs sizzled someone might interpret your dreams and you might listen carefully or you might laugh with others for dreams were not the only things you talked about sitting with those you cared about in the early morning breeze along the Lake.



Sunrise came everyday and you watched the sun rise up into the sky. At night, a mild wind made small waves around the village. If you were on guard duty around the entrance ramp you sat by a small fire and talked till midnight and then slept lightly, unafraid, but vigilant for the village's safety depended on you.



Sometimes you went to shore and journeyed by land to gather valuable rocks to use for cutting tools or to look for fresh crabs and clams for special meals. When you brought them back pretty girls would serve you steamed fresh seafood cooked by skilled chefs.



If you were old you helped with the children. If you were sick you ate lichens and mosses that grew in marshes full of healing minerals. When you died they pushed you toward the middle of the sacred small lake nearby on a burning raft and everyone drank fermented beer and watched the sky for shooting stars that would take you to the next life.



When you were born again later you didn't remember that previous life but it is distantly familiar to you. You can almost remember your partners eyes and soft skin or holding your Father's hand when he died. Sometimes you look up at a sunset or see the moon reflected in a drop of water and unexpectedly hear the voices of the ancient language you and friends used to whisper in when you watched for shooting stars at the sacred burial lake.

end

Posted by edward pritchard at 11:17 PM Labels: the lake village

and this:

Meaning only conveyed, cannot be stated

fiction
edward w pritchard

290 trillion light years from anywhere
there is a cosmic lake, not water or matter but remnants of mind,
energy, remaining after the rest is gone
each square on the surface is unique
different but the same, in various shades of orange
part of a potential ultimate whole
and each mind, one day will journey there, to that cosmic lake of energy
and will become one square on the surface of that potential larger whole square
and each mind, one of 200 billion
will, when all the original 200 billion are joined into a complete larger whole cell
then that one new larger whole cell made of the previous 200 billion
will become the first cell on a larger lake of energy
and someday the new one billion larger cells will join
each different shades of orange
and a complete ultimate mind will emerge
and began to move back across the 290 trillion light years
back home where they started from
and shall be more than will

end
and this:

reunion with God

fiction
edward w pritchard


I yearn for reunion with God but cannot find him.

So I make myself bigger, and I am mankind, all 6 billion of us.

I have sense and sensibility

But I cannot taste touch or feel God and my senses doubt he is there, and I cannot find him.

Intellectually, I contemplate, abstract and conceptualize God

But I cannot find him, so I make myself bigger.

I am Earth, and all things on it, and I am will

That will started with me as a rock in space with the incredible will to grow
I pulled other rocks and debris and eventually the pieces became part of me
and I grew large and hot and transformed
and each thing material or life had will and we grew, but as one.

and we are whole but we can not find God, so I grow bigger

I am a galaxy, and physical laws and light and movement
and everything in me races and spins

and collides, and aggregates, and is spectacular

but I cannot find God, so I grow bigger

I am the entire universe,

I stop, start and grow many times

but I yearn for reunion with God

But I cannot find him, so I make myself smaller

I am a quark
and I am impossibility, I die sometimes before I exist
and I am simultaneous

and I am right but cannot find left

So I long for God, but cannot find him so I make myself bigger

So I am myself

and I sleep to search for God

but my senses interrupt and do not allow me to control my dreams

and then, I think, and am outside of time, and I think of God

but my senses interrupt, and I die
and yearn for reunion with God

And I am a rock in space and I long to aggregate to search for God

end

almost morning
birds will be singing soon, try to understand, they taught us to talk, i remember that

string theory, vibrations
mind body connection, maybe eggs for breakfast
end

No comments:

Post a Comment