adbright

Friday, December 30, 2011

three cars to Carrie/draft one

three cars to Carrie/draft one

fiction
edward w pritchard

I stole this car in Georgia. Boy was that a mistake. The car is a real piece of junk. I am having trouble fleeing Georgia after robbing the Bank I worked at. This old car keeps breaking down on the road. It's all quite conspicuous.

Last night in Charlotte, North Carolina I made a decision. I counted out sixty thousand dollars from the seven hundred thousand I stole from the Bank in Atlanta and I am buying a nice new car. It's a 2011 Volvo. The salesman is tripping over himself helping me. I gave him a one thousand dollar tip and said I was in a hurry. I hope to be on the road for Cambridge, Ohio in the next ten minutes or so. Diane is waiting for me back in Ohio. She is nine months pregnant and due very soon.

The Volvo is a great car. But with a new baby on the way I have been thinking maybe a new Father needs a family car. Maybe a van.

end part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment