adbright

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 8

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 8

fiction
edward w pritchard

Lotte, my only real female friend is trying to explain it to me. Like Hans tried to explain Aryanism to me.

Lotte has reformed. She must get healthy to have children. She wants to get engaged to my Brother Hans. It is her duty to have children. Children and kitchen is her duty. She is an Aryan woman. She must have children. She will forget her past. She will become a proper German Mother. Lotte passionately wants to join the party.

I lie to Lotte. Yes she is still the perfect Aryan beauty. Yes, I think she will be able to gain weight soon, and have children. She looks much more healthy already.

I congratulate Lotte on her engagement and on Han's last promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment