adbright

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 4

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 4

fiction
edward w pritchard

Han's didn't complain that I ruined his copy of Hegel. The leather bound book got soaked in a hard rain last year. Han's says Hegel is a good German but we must read the newer author's now if we read at all. Han's says now is the time for action, as he prepares my breakfast.

Han's has gained weight and muscle I see, and my brother looks imposing in his brown uniform. He sings an old song our Mother use to hum around the kitchen as he prepares me and Lotte an omlette. Lotte is drinking gin this morning. I try to get her to have orange juice but she says she will have her gin straight today.

Han's gives Lotte a double serving of eggs for Lotte has obviously lost weight. Han's can have a maternal side at times. Lotte has lost weight,  I notice it now after Hans mentions it to me. My appetite is non existant today as well.
end part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment