adbright

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 9

Wiemar Germany is where my heart finds fellowship/draft 1, part 9

fiction
edward w pritchard

I am now also a salesman. Modestly, I say I am maybe the best salesman in the world.

I sell just one book. It's up to $ 100 US dollars a copy. The book sells itself here in Germany. It's called Mein Kampf. It's by an important Party leader here in Germany.

Most of our neighbors along the Lake at the fishing cottage bought a copy. Han's passed the word I was selling the book and the neighbors here at the lake come in droves to buy it. Han's and I each get a commission on each copy I sell. I must be the world's greatest salesman. Like Han's says we in Germany must read the new authors.

end of part 9

No comments:

Post a Comment