adbright

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Carmen Electra have you found me?

Carmen Electra have you found me?

see previous two posts, but this will still be confusing

fiction
edward w Pritchard

Google has really zeroed in on finding the real me. Using profiling of my viewing habits and preferences Google is trying to identify me from the at least 2,874 other ed, Edward or Asam Pritchard's using you tube without signing in. Google has even used Facebook trying to profile me . For you stock market investors there is a good stock tip for later - Google acquires face book. But I digress. Who am I to not let Google know exactly who I am?

I write to become known. If I become well known through my blog writing Carmen Electra will notice me and call me. Google is the vehicle acting as a conduit to make me known to Carmen Electra. If I am famous I can talk to Carmen Electra rather than just watch her dance dressed up in costume like a cat over and over on you tube. Google feels I should use their recommendations and face book and twitter to get to know the real Carmen Electra as a person rather than just watch her move subtlety around, over and over, me watching and me having carnal thoughts. Google feels relationships work better if you know the other party and they at least, as a minimum know and acknowledge you exist.

I'll try and listen to and follow Google's  recommendations and help outs. I suppose they know best. In the meantime Carmen Electra have you found me yet?

PS- I would post Carmen's picture in that red cat's costume but it might be a copyright infringement on Google Images, look for yourself if so inclined. She sways in some remarkable ways..
end

No comments:

Post a Comment