adbright

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Carmen Electra; help outs from Google

Carmen Electra; help outs from Google

see previous post Carmen Electra and Heather Graham... for continuity

fiction
edward w pritchard

Without admitting guilt for monitoring and profiling my online viewing habits, Google has decided rather than using their considerable wealth and clout to destroy me they will help me. Google has offered me help outs from Google. Help outs from Google is a service where other Google patrons advise someone such as me who has been deemed sad, lonely, pathetic and down and out and give them a complimentary psychological makeover.

I have began to watch the videos Google recommends on the side of you tube after I enjoy the original selection of my own choosing. As example if I choose to listen to " Blue Christmas without you" Google help outs will automatically recommend " Love the one your with". Good advice perhaps but not especially romantic.

Still, I have been trying to follow Google's recommendations to integrate my tired soul and refresh my sagging attitude. I'll do anything to be in the good graces of Carmen Electra again. If you are one of my few readers you will know how much I enjoy watching Carmen Electra when she performs in red cat costume at Christmas time with the Pussy Cat Dolls singing and can-can dancing to "Blue Christmas". Perhaps Google is right I have been watching Carmen Electra a little too much. They keep recommending I listen to Lesley Gore on you tube sing "You don't own me". I understand a lot of the videos we viewers watch on you tube are really pirated. Maybe, but I watched Lesley Gore sing "California Nights" from the Batman series recently, Lesley was in a pink Cat suit. I liked what I saw but I understand that she might be alternate lifestyle. All the better, if Google tells Carmen Electra I have been watching Lesley Gore maybe Carmen Electra won't get jealous like she did when I watched Heather Graham more than once on you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment