adbright

Monday, November 4, 2013

ghost in my bedroom/ part 2

ghost in my bedroom/ part 2

fiction
edward w pritchard

Someone told me recently that because of all the visual images of women bombarding the male eye, men have become fixated on visual stimulation. While not new, ask great grandpa, this is not entirely correct. Men are fixated of all things of the five senses when it comes to a beautiful women.

Recently, my house was invaded by hundreds of thousands of ladybugs. The stout oak doors and   brass locks repelled the invaders. None were able to enter my abode. While in my bedroom, one ladybug flew at my face, she must have come in the window somehow. A strong fragrant feminine scent filled the small closed room. The flying ladybug transformed into a woman in a red dress playing a violin in the small bedroom. Her heels beat and thumped against the weathered varnished teak floor as she swayed and danced about playing racing Hungarian gypsy melodies. The bedroom heated with the tempo of her movements and my interest and delight at her performance. Soft then loud thundered the darting violin music. I surveyed the dark haired brown eyed woman as she tauntingly danced about in my bedroom. Gently she brushed against me as I sat on my bed watching, listening and feeling the vibrations of the crescendo of her interpretation of the charging Hungarian gypsy tunes. Laying the violin across my lap the woman continued to dance and ungulate in silence, methodically, side to side and tip to bottom.

A man's five senses are intimately aware of a beautiful woman if she is close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment