adbright

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

downside of civility

downside of civility

fiction
edward w pritchard


Once my daughter spent the seven dollar non subscription price and bought me a single issue of the business magazine " the Economist" for Christmas which I read cover to cover. It was the only time since Civics class in high school I recall anyone mentioning the Electoral College. Only time that is until this morning on Yahoo Finance and News where I see Elizabeth Warren the politician is discussing dismantling the Electoral College. Shouldn't we wait until the sweet sixteen college basketball March madness schedule is posted before we interfere in College life in America?

I am afraid Elizabeth Warren might be too intelligent to be elected President in America. Perhaps some of the the old boys of her party should take her aside and tell her the hard truth about politics in America. That is- Millard Fillmore is more likely to be elected President than some intelligent classy broad in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment