adbright

Thursday, March 7, 2019

the invisible language of business and politics

the invisible language of business and politics

fiction
edward w pritchard

Once I found myself in a banking meeting among the senior officers, I wasn't one, where I worked,
in a meeting where I wanted to discuss ideological issues of fairness towards the troops who worked for our bank and also our lower income customers and almost everyone else wanted to raise our salaries and bonuses. I was given a quick education in the invisible language of business and politics, told I was an impractical dreamer, and also told that I didn't care about the real purposes and issues of life.

It makes me smile then to see the new freshman representative woman office holder Dem-NYC-14th
Ms. OC is being schooled in a similar fashion by Dem party old boy Joe B. He is probably giving her sound advice. Having it to do it over I would look to my own family security first as is natural and practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment