adbright

Monday, August 22, 2011

the end of sexual acuity; the onset of death

the end of sexual acuity; the onset of death

fiction
edward w pritchard

I lost some advantage to the seven women with my initial feelings of sexual interest in the situation. But things went accordingly, superior numbers prevailed, and the seven women were successful in their attempts to kill me. The one biting me on my shoulder was a mere distraction and the one biting the middle of my back was painful but insignificant.

Two women were closing their teeth on my neck, one at the carotid artery and one at the windpipe. Their efforts were quickly exhausting me and the fight left me with my breath. As I began to stumble to fall I wished I had struck directly early with my fists but I doubt if it would have influenced significantly the outcome as I fell hard to the ground under the weight of my seven attakers. Death came but slower than I imagined as I sent my mind elsewhere slightly embarassed by the absurdity of what was occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment