adbright

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

London rioting youth burn cars

London rioting youth burn cars

fiction
edward w pritchard

I told Mr. Chambers down the block that his car would be burned in the next couple nights. Bernie told me not to but I warned Mr. Chambers anyway. When I was in middle school old Mr Chambers drove my Mother down to the store when it was rainy once because of her bad leg. He has a big green American Cadillac, like Elvis Presley would drive.

Mr. Chambers was glad I told him in advance. After the car was burned a few nights ago, Mr. Chambers told me he had went down just after I first warned him and paid the car insurance. He said money is tight for him and he had juggle a little but he got the car insurance paid before we burned his car.

I know Mr. Chambers will never be able to get another American Cadillac but I hope he can get himself another car. He's a decent old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment