adbright

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

will there come a time when you won't even be ashamed if you are Fat?

will there come a time when you won't even be ashamed if you are Fat

fiction
edward w pritchard

This is a business, I am the president of the studio, and besides it's just a cover. John Lennon wrote the one song and the Royals or someone like that wrote the other. ""I Call your Name" and the other is "Dedicated to the One I love".  Your philosophical ideals have no place in the music business.

I want both songs released on the utube by the Mama's and Papa's. Edit out all individual shots of Mama Cass from the video. Of course feature her voice on "I call your Name". Tight face shot on Michelle Phillips first thirty seconds and then pan entire group a few times end with Michelle Phillips front and back.

Just get it done.

copy
Lear Music staff
dictated not read
Phil Pearson
President/acquisitions

No comments:

Post a Comment