adbright

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

hell is entered through the junkyard parts 1, 2, and now part 3

hell is entered through the junk yard/part 1

fiction
edward w pritchard

My recently dead friend was driving the big old car very fast through the back streets toward the local junk yard. I was in the back seat.
A childhood friend also long dead waved to us as we entered between the cluttered junk cars and piles of old parts. Cranes and bull dozers pushed the old car parts about.
My friend chatted to me into the back seat like a cab driver entertaining a paying customer. My friend backed the big powerful car too quickly back first into a row of junk cars. The car we were in had a door at the rear like a station wagon, or was it a hearse.
A large ferocious black dog guarded the entrance to a subterranean space that the swinging back door of our vehicle was now blocking. The dog viciously tried to get at me in the car.

Calmly I prepared to enter the descending road into hell that the large black dog Cerberus loyally guarded.

end part 1

part 2

Hell is entered through the junk yard part 2

I wasn't about to enter hell through a junk yard. I was concocting an elaborate dream obviously induced by the shot of medicine the two ambulance drivers had given me at the basketball court where I had badly broken my ankle. Something ominous was happening to me and my subconscious was warning me.

I could hear the two ambulance drivers talking. They might need to give the guy in the back another shot. I was the guy in the back. I shook off the dream about the junkyard and going to hell and willed myself to lay still and focus on what the guys were saying.

They were going to take me somewhere and sell me for future medical parts. I was sure I heard that. I knew that was real. I couldn't let them give me another shot. I had to wake up and protect myself.
end part 2

part 3
hell is entered through the junk yard

There are elaborate rules and protocols to be followed but in the end they will get you and in my case I was about to enter Hell. There was no one to protect me and the ambulance guys had arranged all of the things properly on their end and there was no one to protect me, I was the victim who was being wheeled in an ambulance into Hell. The doors of the ambulance were closed and sealed,  the lights and siren were a-flashing and the ambulance was being piloted at 70 miles an hour and every one was moving out of our way and I was being carted to Hell.

Hell is a place, that's the first thing. Hell is not a metaphysical speculation it is an actual eternity of horrors. It doesn't make sense and it is not fair or just. The reality of Hell is frightening. Don't go to Hell unless you have to and if you have to go to Hell try not to stay. You can Hell leave but it's not easy.

You are so much more vulnerable to the clutches of Hell if you are alone.

This story is not to scare you. I only want to help you, to avoid damnation and a trip to Hell. Whether you enter Hell through the junk yard like I did or by your own chosen road your trip to Hell begins with denial. You will think, your philosophy will be that infinite suffering is not modern, it is a quaint story to scare children. Of that you will be sure, long before you are standing at the gates of Hell.

So to you, I tip my glass fellow unrepentant sinner, your mortal sins have been revealed and now it is your time to go to Hell. Then- What is Hell and what will it be like for you to be in Hell?

You heard it said more than once- how to avoid Hell but you didn't believe and you didn't listen, that's fact one.

Fact two  is you were too busy with those sinful practices that got yourself into trouble to consider that hell lasts forever. Forever is a long time you will come to realize.

Fact three is no one is condemning you to Hell. You did it your self. You die unrepentant. No one knows when they will die and the business of repentance must be carried out before hand if you are to avoid going to Hell for mortal sins.

Fact four is God gives grace but you were too busy to worry about such trivialities back when things were going very well for yourself.

Fact five must be that if God's mercy is infinite why must you and I go to Hell just because we were too busy to listen to the information about repentance and an eternity of suffering. Aren't humans incapable of comprehending eternity?

Fact six is there are laws of God.

Fact seven- I have been driven in the ambulance under the control of the ambulance drivers. Alone I waited to be taken to the place of their choosing.

Fact eight - When you arrive all attention centers on you. All is arranged and you are the star of the action.

Fact nine - Live or die you must play your part.

Fact ten- you seem to be at a hospital. You came in a siren blaring ambulance and two men brought you.

Fact eleven- have you addressed your mortal sins?

Fact twelve- the next half hour is critical.

Fact thirteen- you don't believe in Hell yet you are laying on a table and your life is passing before you but you are strangely calm and not afraid.

Fact fourteen- every one talks over you as if you are not here, as if it's not all about you.

end part three
Fact twelve- take a deep breath, all is arranged

end part three

No comments:

Post a Comment