adbright

Sunday, April 6, 2014

more about Hell

more about Hell

fiction
Edward w Pritchard



Me- It's not unusual to have strange dreams

the Devil- the strange part about my dream was the sense of calm contentment that came over me after the dream was over

Me- did you Immediately understand what the dream was about?

the Devil- I remember what it was about, do you want me to tell you the details?

Me- yes but you should tell me what you think the dream means before you retell the details. In the retelling new subconscious factors will change the interpretation. New interpretations of revelations that your subconscious wants to reveal to you will be carried to you by your choice of words and images when you retell your dream.

the Devil- The dream is about me never feeling welcome and not having a place to be myself

Me- Ok tell me the details

the Devil- I am in a room not in my house on a bed resting and I am awakened by someone drilling a hole in the ceiling up and off to my left. Shavings of wood are drifting down from above toward me. I jump up and I am wearing someone else's shirt. When I try to change the shirt before it can be revealed to those above I can't lift my arms to remove the shirt which is tight across my back as if it were a part of my skin. In the dream I realize that the house I am in is a place I used to own but now I am an intruder in the house. I awaken very calm. Although soon I get a strange headache with a desire to be somewhere, anywhere  else.

Me What do you think the shirt part means?

the Devil- something about affiliation, I am not wearing the correct "jersey"

Me- and the drilling part, is it a man performing the task of drilling?

The Devil- yes someone confident and workman like

Me - when a human has that type dream image it could mean something about infidelity

the Devil- like someone in my life is being duplicitous?

Me- well that's an intellectual way to put it I suppose

Me[again]- tell me about hell, where you are "supposed" to live

The Devil- it's very loud

Me- does it give you a "'headache"

The Devil- yes, you have no idea

me - go on

the Devil- it's hard to recall the details of hell, even for me
end part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment